7 December 2012
Operative’s Op-Ed took their Vendor Hot Seat series on the road to ad:tech NYC, asking ad tech vendors to answer our five questions not in writing, but on camera.
AdStack’s co-founder and director of business development, Dan Quintero, answered these five questions below.
- How do you help publishers make money?
- What’s your pricing model?
- How are you different from your competitors?
- What are the titles of people who use your product, and how do they use it?
- What would Randall Rothenberg say about your company?
What is AdStack?
AdStack is a real-time advertising optimization platform that uses quantitative techniques to automatically optimize and manage digital marketing campaigns for agencies, publishers and advertisers.
Check out our careers page for openings.
- Is List Buying Beneficial for User Acquisition?
- Do Gmail's inbox changes mean death for email marketing?
- Dedicated Email Equals Valuable Customers
- Let's Makeover your Email
- It's the Landing Page, Not the Traffic
- AdStack LiveOptimizer is now a part of ExactTarget HubExchange!
- We Hosted our First Webinar
- The Rise of Email
- We Are Hosting Our First Webinar!
- AdStack Provides Media Services
- AdStack Exhibits at IRCE, Chicago!
- Case Study: Publishers Clearing House
- We Sponsored the Optimization Summit 2013!
- It's Been Awhile, Let's Catch Up
- New Website & Branding
- Vendor HotSeat at Ad:Tech New York
- AdStack on Everything Internet Radio Show
- AdStack at Dreamforce 2012