23 May 2013
This week AdStack traveled to the Optimization Summit 2013 in Boston where our COO, Dan Quintero coached a few sessions on conversion optimization. The Optimization Summit, organized by Marketing Sherpa, is a conference where marketers gather to learn, test, analyze and optimize their entire online marketing funnel. During the four days of hands-on training marketers learned how to create an optimization project plan, how to optimize web assets for more conversions, how to communicate clear and consistent values across all marketing channels and how to test long-term success.
Featured speakers at the conference included Peter Doucette from The Boston Globe, Toby Fallsgraff and Amelia Showalter from Obama for America and Shawn Burns from SAP. In addition to speakers, the optimization summit has hands-on sessions and coaching clinics. AdStack’s very own COO participated and conducted daily coaching sessions educating marketers on how to optimize email campaigns for more conversions.
Dan sat down one-on-one with marketers and gave them the following tips to help with conversion optimization:
- It is critical to build a large sales funnel. Email marketing campaigns can be a great way to acquire more customers and grow your funnel.
- Make sure you A/B/n test everything in your email: test CTA’s, test hero images, test copy, test images above the fold, test images below the fold.
- Make sure you A/B/n test everything in your Landing pages: make the CTA clear, know your audience, make signups and checkouts simple and easy.
- After you do all this, test, test, and test again!
If you need any help with conversion optimization don’t hesitate to contact us!
— Lauren Keeleycomments powered by Disqus
What is AdStack?
AdStack is a real-time advertising optimization platform that uses quantitative techniques to automatically optimize and manage digital marketing campaigns for agencies, publishers and advertisers.
Check out our careers page for openings.
- Is List Buying Beneficial for User Acquisition?
- Do Gmail's inbox changes mean death for email marketing?
- Dedicated Email Equals Valuable Customers
- Let's Makeover your Email
- It's the Landing Page, Not the Traffic
- AdStack LiveOptimizer is now a part of ExactTarget HubExchange!
- We Hosted our First Webinar
- The Rise of Email
- We Are Hosting Our First Webinar!
- AdStack Provides Media Services
- AdStack Exhibits at IRCE, Chicago!
- Case Study: Publishers Clearing House
- We Sponsored the Optimization Summit 2013!
- It's Been Awhile, Let's Catch Up
- New Website & Branding
- Vendor HotSeat at Ad:Tech New York
- AdStack on Everything Internet Radio Show
- AdStack at Dreamforce 2012