15 February 2013
Hi, I’m Dali Zheng, the new front-end engineer / designer at AdStack. My first task has been rebranding the company, starting with the website. Rather than coming up with some superficial graphics, I started by focusing on the essence of the company’s offerings, blending new techniques in digital marketing with the tried and true email protocol. From this perspective emerged an aesthetic grounded in old school, direct response print advertising & 18th century typography, brought into the future with modern typefaces and responsive design.
This site is distributed via GitHub Pages and the full source code is available on GitHub.
— Dali Zhengcomments powered by Disqus
What is AdStack?
AdStack is a real-time advertising optimization platform that uses quantitative techniques to automatically optimize and manage digital marketing campaigns for agencies, publishers and advertisers.
Check out our careers page for openings.
- Is List Buying Beneficial for User Acquisition?
- Do Gmail's inbox changes mean death for email marketing?
- Dedicated Email Equals Valuable Customers
- Let's Makeover your Email
- It's the Landing Page, Not the Traffic
- AdStack LiveOptimizer is now a part of ExactTarget HubExchange!
- We Hosted our First Webinar
- The Rise of Email
- We Are Hosting Our First Webinar!
- AdStack Provides Media Services
- AdStack Exhibits at IRCE, Chicago!
- Case Study: Publishers Clearing House
- We Sponsored the Optimization Summit 2013!
- It's Been Awhile, Let's Catch Up
- New Website & Branding
- Vendor HotSeat at Ad:Tech New York
- AdStack on Everything Internet Radio Show
- AdStack at Dreamforce 2012