17 May 2013
It has been a busy and an exciting time for AdStack. The executive team has been attending events and expanding the team while engineering has made new strides in product design and development. In this month alone AdStack CEO, Evan Reiser, attended the Email Insider Summit on Amelia Island in Florida, two new hires were made and a new version of the AdStack app was launched.
On Saturday May 4th, Evan spoke on the “real-time inbox” panel at MediaPosts’ Email Insider Summit in Florida. Moderated by Alyssa Nahatis, Director of Deliverability at Neolane, the panel focused on the importance of using technology to make decisions in real-time to improve email engagement. Other panelists included Jordan Cohen, VP of Marketing at Movable Ink, Paige Henke, Manager of Digital CRM at Verizon Wireless and Geri Weltz, Director of Email Marketing at Beyond.com. The majority of the discussion focused on current technology opportunities, like AdStack, which allows email content to change based on end users interaction. Although marketers know this technology exists and has a proven ROI, adoption rates have been slow.
AdStack added two additional members to the team this past month. Lauren Keeley comes to AdStack from Martini Media where she was a Product Marketing Manager for a data as a service audience insights and buying tool. At AdStack, Lauren manages media relations and marketing and is currently working on building out a new product. Nikita Kouevda is joining AdStack for the summer and will be assisting the engineering team. He is currently enrolled at University of California at Berkeley and is majoring in computer science.
This week, AdStack launched a new version of the app. The dashboard got a make over, making it easier for customers to search for campaigns and interpret their campaign data. Customers will still upload campaigns in the same fashion but the over all look and the design of the app is more user-friendly.
Check back next week to find out what new and exciting things are going on at AdStack!
— Lauren Keeleycomments powered by Disqus
What is AdStack?
AdStack is a real-time advertising optimization platform that uses quantitative techniques to automatically optimize and manage digital marketing campaigns for agencies, publishers and advertisers.
Check out our careers page for openings.
- Is List Buying Beneficial for User Acquisition?
- Do Gmail's inbox changes mean death for email marketing?
- Dedicated Email Equals Valuable Customers
- Let's Makeover your Email
- It's the Landing Page, Not the Traffic
- AdStack LiveOptimizer is now a part of ExactTarget HubExchange!
- We Hosted our First Webinar
- The Rise of Email
- We Are Hosting Our First Webinar!
- AdStack Provides Media Services
- AdStack Exhibits at IRCE, Chicago!
- Case Study: Publishers Clearing House
- We Sponsored the Optimization Summit 2013!
- It's Been Awhile, Let's Catch Up
- New Website & Branding
- Vendor HotSeat at Ad:Tech New York
- AdStack on Everything Internet Radio Show
- AdStack at Dreamforce 2012