13 June 2013
Last week AdStack exhibited at IRCE, the Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition, in Chicago, Illinois. The conference is the biggest e-commerce conference in the world and from Tuesday-Friday over 9,000 people attended.
IRCE was a great conference to be a part of with more than 600 companies exhibiting. Each day multiple people stopped by the AdStack booth asking about our technology and wanting to incorporate LiveOptimizer into their current email program. People we spoke with were extremely impressed that we have developed a technology that lets users change the content of an email after it has already been sent.
In addition to the exhibition hall, great networking parties were thrown each night giving the exhibitors and attendees yet another opportunity to network and meet potential clients. On Wednesday night AdStack attended the networking event at the House of Blues where exhibitors and attendees gathered for dinner, drinks and a live performance by the Blue Brother’s.
The conference has already proven to be an excellent investment. So, until next time Chicago.
— Lauren Keeleycomments powered by Disqus
What is AdStack?
AdStack is a real-time advertising optimization platform that uses quantitative techniques to automatically optimize and manage digital marketing campaigns for agencies, publishers and advertisers.
Check out our careers page for openings.
- Is List Buying Beneficial for User Acquisition?
- Do Gmail's inbox changes mean death for email marketing?
- Dedicated Email Equals Valuable Customers
- Let's Makeover your Email
- It's the Landing Page, Not the Traffic
- AdStack LiveOptimizer is now a part of ExactTarget HubExchange!
- We Hosted our First Webinar
- The Rise of Email
- We Are Hosting Our First Webinar!
- AdStack Provides Media Services
- AdStack Exhibits at IRCE, Chicago!
- Case Study: Publishers Clearing House
- We Sponsored the Optimization Summit 2013!
- It's Been Awhile, Let's Catch Up
- New Website & Branding
- Vendor HotSeat at Ad:Tech New York
- AdStack on Everything Internet Radio Show
- AdStack at Dreamforce 2012