27 June 2013
Are you interested in learning how to boost email engagement through data driven technologies? If so, come attend our Webinar on Tuesday, July 16th at 9:30am PST. Dan Quintero, the Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder of AdStack, will be leading the conversation. Previously, Dan led business intelligence and user acquisition for one of the largest flash-sale companies; optimizing and executing tens of millions of dollars in media spend in email marketing.
Executing effective email campaigns can be difficult but there are many technologies in the marketplace that can help make marketers daily life easier. AdStack’s Webinar will focus on different strategies and data driven technologies that are available to marketers. Dan will be covering the following topics:
- The Importance of the Sales Funnel
- How to Best Optimize your Landing Page
- How to Best Optimize your Email Creative
- Available Data-Driven Technologies
- Advantages of Data-Driven Technologies
If you would like to attend, please register for the Webinar. Hope you can make it!
— Lauren Keeleycomments powered by Disqus
What is AdStack?
AdStack is a real-time advertising optimization platform that uses quantitative techniques to automatically optimize and manage digital marketing campaigns for agencies, publishers and advertisers.
Check out our careers page for openings.
- Is List Buying Beneficial for User Acquisition?
- Do Gmail's inbox changes mean death for email marketing?
- Dedicated Email Equals Valuable Customers
- Let's Makeover your Email
- It's the Landing Page, Not the Traffic
- AdStack LiveOptimizer is now a part of ExactTarget HubExchange!
- We Hosted our First Webinar
- The Rise of Email
- We Are Hosting Our First Webinar!
- AdStack Provides Media Services
- AdStack Exhibits at IRCE, Chicago!
- Case Study: Publishers Clearing House
- We Sponsored the Optimization Summit 2013!
- It's Been Awhile, Let's Catch Up
- New Website & Branding
- Vendor HotSeat at Ad:Tech New York
- AdStack on Everything Internet Radio Show
- AdStack at Dreamforce 2012