22 July 2013
Today is a big day for AdStack; we are officially partners with ExactTarget. This is great news for AdStack because marketers will have more access to LiveOptimizer, a tool to ensure that customers are viewing the most relevant content in an email at the right time.
Through A/B/n and multivariate tests that analyze recipient engagement with email, LiveOptimizer will help marketers to achieve the best possible campaign performance resulting in a higher return on investment. With ExactTarget, marketers will get access to the LiveOptimizer app directly through HubExchange making integration simple and easy.
Even ExactTarget’s Vice President of Platform, and Developer Community, Ian Murdock, was excited over the news, “Together with companies like AdStack, ExactTarget is transforming digital marketing, providing marketers around the world with a powerful platform and ecosystem of integrated applications to create customer experiences that build loyalty and drive results.”
You can view the full press release here.
— Lauren Keeleycomments powered by Disqus
What is AdStack?
AdStack is a real-time advertising optimization platform that uses quantitative techniques to automatically optimize and manage digital marketing campaigns for agencies, publishers and advertisers.
Check out our careers page for openings.
- Is List Buying Beneficial for User Acquisition?
- Do Gmail's inbox changes mean death for email marketing?
- Dedicated Email Equals Valuable Customers
- Let's Makeover your Email
- It's the Landing Page, Not the Traffic
- AdStack LiveOptimizer is now a part of ExactTarget HubExchange!
- We Hosted our First Webinar
- The Rise of Email
- We Are Hosting Our First Webinar!
- AdStack Provides Media Services
- AdStack Exhibits at IRCE, Chicago!
- Case Study: Publishers Clearing House
- We Sponsored the Optimization Summit 2013!
- It's Been Awhile, Let's Catch Up
- New Website & Branding
- Vendor HotSeat at Ad:Tech New York
- AdStack on Everything Internet Radio Show
- AdStack at Dreamforce 2012