29 August 2013
Often clients come to us wanting a quick and easy fix to expand their list size so that they can grow their user base and increase their revenue. They have an idea that buying a list will cheaply get them the users they want. The reality is that lists that are cheap are cheap for a reason, and you can actually incur more of a risk by using your own email service provider to blast out a marketing message to a bunch of unknown email addresses. While some lists may be beneficial, often times they can lead to disaster.
Here are the risks you incur when purchasing a cheap email list: * Targeting people that are not interested in your product/service * Reaching email addresses that are inactive * Having your email go directly to the spam folder since you are sending an email to people who have not subscribed to your list * Getting your email service provider disabled because your sending out emails to non-trusted recipients * Wasting money, time and marketing efforts
— Lauren Keeleycomments powered by Disqus
What is AdStack?
AdStack is a real-time advertising optimization platform that uses quantitative techniques to automatically optimize and manage digital marketing campaigns for agencies, publishers and advertisers.
Check out our careers page for openings.
- Is List Buying Beneficial for User Acquisition?
- Do Gmail's inbox changes mean death for email marketing?
- Dedicated Email Equals Valuable Customers
- Let's Makeover your Email
- It's the Landing Page, Not the Traffic
- AdStack LiveOptimizer is now a part of ExactTarget HubExchange!
- We Hosted our First Webinar
- The Rise of Email
- We Are Hosting Our First Webinar!
- AdStack Provides Media Services
- AdStack Exhibits at IRCE, Chicago!
- Case Study: Publishers Clearing House
- We Sponsored the Optimization Summit 2013!
- It's Been Awhile, Let's Catch Up
- New Website & Branding
- Vendor HotSeat at Ad:Tech New York
- AdStack on Everything Internet Radio Show
- AdStack at Dreamforce 2012